Maybe you've heard about being a ‘Senior Rep’, ‘Spokesmodel’, or 'Senior Model' with photographers before... but this isn't a typical program where Seniors are chosen based on popularity, looks, size, or the number of people you're going to 'advertise to'.. Senior Crew is a FUN experience that changes from year to year to be better and better for team members!
Senior Crew is all about having FUN in your Senior year!
I'm looking for young people that want fantastic Senior pictures while having lots of fun with new and old friends!
SO.. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE ON SENIOR CREW?!
It's SUPER simple...
You're about to be a Senior and you want awesome pictures to remember the BEST year of your loooooooong educational career....
plus, it would be great to make some new, genuine friendships that will last a lifetime, all while having fun and serving others.... right?!
You're in the RIGHT PLACE!
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE PERKS?!
- The journey starts in the middle of your Junior year and lasts your ENTIRE Senior year! - For many of my past Crew, it's even lasted way beyond graduation! And that leads to.....
- New friendships with Senior Crew Members from other area schools! - I have past members that have attended the same school but never realized their best friend was actually walking the same hallway and some from schools 2 hours away from each other that formed such a tight friendship that they still drive over 2 hours to meet up for shopping and sleepovers, and others that even went into the same sororities in college!
- Several Mini & Group Photo Sessions! - -The year kicks off with Mini-Sessions to announce you on KNP social media and in ads and newsletters... -Next is the one that EVERYBODY loves- a HUGE themed group shoot in the Summer that's kept SECRET until we shoot it- this is the one that everyone gets excited about! I started this a couple of years ago and still get asked all the time what the next one will be! We've done the 60's and the Decades of Rock & Roll... I can't wait to share what this year's will be!! I have a TON of ideas rolling around in my head! -Throughout the year, we will do other fun 'pop up' shoots! So far we've done shoots at Halloween, Christmas, a colored powder shoot and several others just for fun! There may also be fun opportunities to shoot out of state when I travel to my workshops and conventions!! -We'll end Senior year with a "Cap'n Gown & Where Ya Goin' Shoot" to show everyone where you're headed in the future!
- Your own customized, personal Senior Session! - Professional makeup for the girls and special additions to your session that are YOURS- things that are kept secret until your shoot is complete! (That's for girls AND guys!) Let's get creative and make your Senior shoot different than everyone else's!
- A custom mobile app of all your pictures! - When we do group and personal shoots, you get the 'social share' images added to your own mobile app so you can share them online! But don't worry... you get to choose what and when YOU want! Your social media is YOURS- you're not required to post advertisements for KNP- that's my job!
- HUGE Discounts on your Senior Portraits! -
Your parents will love this one! You get to have all the fun on the shoots while they save money on the things they already wanted from your Senior portrait session!
- KNP Senior Crew T-shirt! - I know, I know.. this is the best part of the whole thing!! ;-)
- An amazing year-long experience that you'll never forget! This program is not just about making great pictures- that's a given.. it's about being a part of a year-long journey that will be one of the most fun and rewarding things you'll do in your Senior year!
There are too many awesome perks to list here.. you'll learn more at the Info Meeting in February!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY!
WHO CAN BE A SENIOR CREW MEMBER?!
Someone who.... is a current Junior in North Alabama or Southern Tennessee!
is personable, genuine, friendly, outgoing, and confident!
likes to give and serve your community! -
likes having their picture taken! -
likes making new friends! -
likes being part of a group of people that are GENUINE and FUN! -
wants their Senior Portraits made by Karen Nicole Photography! -
is excited about being a Senior! -
wants to be part of something extraordinary and fun!! -
Do these sound like you? Scroll down to apply!!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Must be a current junior in the North Alabama or Southern Tennessee area, set to graduate with the class of 2019.
- Must attend the Info Meeting in February with a parent/guardian.
- Must be available for the mini-session day in March and the HUGE group session in the Summer. (Specific dates will be shared at the Info Meeting. All other group and/or fun sessions are optional.)
- Must be willing to sign an agreement to exclusively represent Karen Nicole Photography through graduation.
- Must pay a Senior Session retainer. (This will be discussed at the Info Meeting and includes what a regular Senior client pays, except Crew Members get SOOOOOO much more than regular clients! Please note: The session retainer does not include full resolution digitals, prints, or products.)
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE INFO MEETING?
- We get to meet each other!
- You'll hear all the details (from me and past Crew & Parents) and get to ask questions so you and your parents can make an informed decision.
- You have the opportunity to sign on as a Crew Member immediately or you can take time to think about it before signing on, but there is absolutely no obligation or pressure!
The Info Meeting will be held in February. (Meeting location, date and time will be released to chosen applicants.)
WHAT'S THE SELECTION PROCESS?
- Applicants will be chosen and notified by email. If your application is chosen, you and a parent will be invited to attend the Info Meeting to hear more!