Senior Crew is all about having FUN in your Senior year!
Maybe you've heard about being a ‘Senior Rep’, ‘Spokesmodel’, or 'Senior Model' with photographers before... but this isn't a typical program where Seniors are chosen based on popularity, looks, or the number of likes and followers you have...
Senior Crew is a FUN experience in the last half of Junior year all the way to graduation!
I'm looking for young people that want fantastic Senior pictures while having lots of fun with new and old friends!
In a nutshell.. it's getting your Senior pictures done, but with LOTS of perks, creativity and fun!!
If you're a Junior in North Alabama or Southern Tennessee... You've been looking forward to Senior year for what seems like forever... You think it would be great to make some new friends... You love having fun... You enjoy serving others.... AND You want awesome pictures to remember the BEST year of your loooooooong educational career....
You're in the RIGHT PLACE!
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE PERKS?!
- THE JOURNEY BEGINS IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR JUNIOR YEAR AND LASTS YOUR ENTIRE SENIOR YEAR!
For many of my past Crew, it's even lasted way beyond graduation! And that leads to.....
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS WITH SENIOR CREW MEMBERS FROM OTHER AREA SCHOOLS!
I have past members that have attended the same school but never realized their best friend was actually walking the same hallway and some from schools 2 hours away from each other that formed such a tight friendship that they still drive over 2 hours to meet up for shopping and sleepovers, and others that even went into the same sororities in college!
- SEVERAL PHOTO SHOOTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!
-The year kicks off with Mini-Sessions to announce you to the world on social media!
-Themed group shoots that are kept SECRET until we shoot! I started this a few years ago and still get asked all the time what the next one will be! Here are a few we've done.. some are continued each year because they're so much fun and others are only done for that graduating class! - The 60's; - Decades of Rock & Roll - Planes, Trains & Automobiles; - Tropical Oasis; - Raw & Real; - Tailgates & Touchdowns; - Cap 'n Gown / Outta Here (a fun take on a traditional cap & gown photo!)
-We'll also do several fun and creative shoots for events and holidays like Valentines, Halloween,Christmas and several others just for fun!
-NEW this year... There will be opportunities to TRAVEL! (Something I'm SUPER excited about!)
- YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED, PERSONAL SENIOR PHOTO SHOOT!
This one is hard to explain here because there are special additions to your session that are only YOURS! Being on Crew allows you extra time on your Senior session to be unique and let your personality shine! Let's get creative and make your Senior shoot different and unique to you!
- A MOBILE PHONE APP OF YOUR PICTURES!
When we do group and personal shoots, you get the 'social share' images added to your own mobile app so you can share them online! But don't worry... you get to choose what and when YOU want! Your social media is YOURS- you're not required to constantly post advertisements for KNP- that's my job!
- AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT ON YOUR SENIOR PORTRAIT ORDER!
Your parents will love this one! You get to have all the fun on the shoots while parents save money on the products they already want of Senior portraits!
- KNP SENIOR CREW T-SHIRT!
I know, I know.. this is the best part of the whole thing!! ;)
- AN AMAZING YEAR-LONG EXPERIENCE THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET AND WISH YOU COULD REPEAT!
This program is not just about making great pictures- that's a given- it's about being a part of a year-long journey that will be one of the most fun and rewarding things you'll do in your Senior year! Trust me.. you'll love it!
THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE AWESOME PERKS... YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT THEM ALL AT THE INFO MEETING!
wants their Senior pictures created by Karen Nicole Photography!
would be happy to represent KNP!
wants to be a positive influence!
is excited about being a Senior!
wants to be part of something extraordinary and fun to get a ton of awesome pictures to remember the BEST year of high school!!
Do these sound like you? Then you have to apply!!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Must be a current Junior in the North Alabama or Southern Tennessee area, set to graduate with the class of 2021. (Early-grads can still participate!)
- Must be personable and genuine... basically, someone that people love to be around.
- Must attend the Info Meeting with a parent/guardian.
- Must be willing to sign an agreement to exclusively represent Karen Nicole Photography through graduation. (This agreement does not affect sports teams, school yearbook or paid agency model contracts.)
- Must pay the Crew fee which includes your personal Senior portrait session (time involved in planning and shooting your individual Senior session) and participating in the local Group Photoshoots throughout the year. This fee does not include full-resolution printable digitals, prints, or products. There are no minimum product order amounts. There are different levels of Crew participation, individual Senior sessions and payment arrangements available. Each of these things, including pricing, will be discussed in length at the Crew Info Meeting!
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE INFO MEETING?
- We get to meet each other in person!
- You'll hear all the details (from me and past Crew Members & Parents)
- You'll get to ask questions so you and your parents can make an informed decision.
- You'll have the opportunity to sign on as a Crew Member immediately or you can take time to think about it before signing on, but there is absolutely no obligation or pressure!
WHEN CAN I APPLY?!
Applications will be accepted from January 8 to 24, 2020.
(Info meeting location, date and time will be released to chosen applicants.)
TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO CHECK IT OUT AND DO IT WITH YOU! (This isn't a popularity contest... it's a party! Invite your friends!)