Maybe you've heard about being a ‘Senior Rep’ or ‘Spokesmodel’ for photographers before...
but I can assure you, this is NOT a 'normal' senior rep program!
This isn't even the same as my own program from the last few years, so I can assure you- this is like NO OTHER!
It's about an ENTIRE EXPERIENCE throughout your whole Senior Year!
Interested? Keep reading!
I LOVE working with Seniors because I loved being one myself! I absolutely LOVED that time in my life! In fact, I remember being a Junior and thinking, "This will be over next year..." and wishing I could put on the brakes! I was a social butterfly in high school and am still today so I love anything social and fun! That's why I'll go to great lengths to make sure that being a KNP Senior Crew Member is an EXTRAORDINARY experience for you!
The journey starts in the middle of your Junior year and lasts through your ENTIRE Senior year!
In many cases, the newly found friendships have lasted well beyond graduation.. I have had girls on Crew that have attended the same high school for years and never realized their best friend was actually walking the same hallway.. until they found each other on Crew!! There are several that formed such tight friendships that they attended the same college and rushed for the same sororities, and two that would drive 2 hours just to meet up to spend time together!
This program is not just about having your Senior Portraits made.... it's a fun year-long program that will be one of the most fun and rewarding things you'll do!
I have a feeling you've got a few questions....
Who makes a great KNP Senior Crew Member?
Current JUNIORS.. Girls and Guys! Someone who is friendly, outgoing, confident, and creative! Someone who likes to give and serve your community! Someone who uses social media regularly! Someone who likes having their picture taken! (You don't have to be a supermodel, but not hiding at the sight of a camera is a plus!) Someone who likes making new friends! Someone who likes being part of a group of people that are GENUINE and FUN! Someone who wants their Senior Portraits made by Karen Nicole! Someone who is excited to jump into your Senior Year! Someone that wants to be part of something extraordinary and fun in your Senior Year!!! If any of these things sound like you, then you're a prime candidate to apply for Senior Crew!!!
What are some of the perks of being a Crew Member?
- Multiple Individual & Group Photo Sessions! - Your own customized personal Senior Session! - Tons of social media pictures to blow up your friends' feeds! - Your very own phone app that can be shared with family and friends on all mobile devices to show off your images! - Discounts on Senior Portrait Collections! (Parents love this part!) - Exclusive KNP Senior Crew t-shirt! - New friendships with Senior Crew Members from other schools! - An amazing year-long experience that you'll never forget!
What are the requirements?
- Must be a current junior, set to graduate with the class of 2020. (Early-grads can still participate!) - Must be personable and genuine... basically, someone that everybody wants to be around. - You and a parent/guardian must attend the Meet & Greet Info Night (You'll be contacted with the date if you're accepted.) - Must be willing to sign an agreement to represent Karen Nicole Photography exclusively from the time you sign on through graduation. - Must pay a session reservation fee for your personal Senior portrait session. There are different levels of participation and sessions available. Each will be discussed at the Meet & Greet Info Night and includes the time involved in planning and shooting your Senior session. Please note: The session retainer does not include full resolution digitals, prints, or products.
What happens at the Meet & Greet Info Night?
You, your parent(s) and I will meet and greet! I'll tell you all the details and your questions about Crew will be answered so you and your parents can make an informed decision about joining. You'll also get to hear from past Senior Crew Members and parents about their experience! The Meet & Green Info Night location and meeting time will be released to chosen applicants.
What's the selection process?
- Application deadline is February 18, 2019. - Applications will be reviewed by Karen of Karen Nicole Photography and applicants will be chosen. - If your application is chosen, you and a parent will be invited to attend the Meet & Greet Info Night!
Ready to apply?!
1. Don't rush through your application!
2. Answer sincerely, honestly and thoroughly.
3. This is the time to GUSH about yourself.. I'm not looking for "safe/diplomatic/politically correct" answers.. I want to get to know you and I can't do that unless you tell me about yourself in your own words... I'm all about being real and authentic!
4. Have fun with it! I want to see your personality shine through the answers.. Don't worry, I won't be returning it to you with red ink bleeding all over it! I want to read your answers as if you are telling me a story.. just be yourself!
5. Be sure to share the link to this page with friends that you think would make great additions to the KNP Senior Crew Team! This really isn't a popularity contest... invite your friends to the party! :)
Thank you for applying!!
Thanks for applying!!
All accepted applicants will be contacted via email, phone or text about the Crew'21 Info Meeting by January 31st!
Check out the KNP website here and start planning your Senior session!